Every month, one user has the chance to win Editor of the Month. Could you be the Editor of the Month? That's for the community to decide.
- You can not nominate yourself. Someone else must nominate you.
- If you get nominated, you cannot vote for yourself.
- The nominated user must have done many quality edits in the month.
- You need at least 50 edits to vote.
- The user cannot win twice in a row, use sockpuppets to nominate/vote.
- No advertising and/or canvassing yourself.
- August - Samurai viper
How to Vote
Vote here. To nominate enter the User's username, to support or oppose, use [~~~~].
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.